Monday, March 08, 2010

Popular Science Magazine Online

I don't read Popular Science magazine. I never have. But maybe there are people who do. So this may be news that some people might like. It appears that Popular Science as put its entire 137-year archive online and available for FREE!

We've partnered with Google to offer our entire 137-year archive for free browsing. Each issue appears just as it did at its original time of publication, complete with period advertisements. It's an amazing resource that beautifully encapsulates our ongoing fascination with the future, and science and technology's incredible potential to improve our lives. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.


I didn't realize they've been around for that long. But then again, I've never read it, so how would I know?

Zz.

No comments: