Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Wonders Of Physics" Returns To UW Campus

I mentioned earlier about the wonderful physics show/demonstration called "Wonders of Physics", of which I had the pleasure of being in attendance back in the early 80's when I was at UW-Madison. This show and grown in scope and popularity over the years, and even had a traveling road-show version.

This show is coming back to UW-Madison this weekend. I see that they are now doing it in Chamberlain Hall. When I was there, it was done in the huge lecture theater in Siegal Hall building. If you're near there, this is something not to be missed by young and old. It certainly beats seeing that new Justin Bieber movie that's opening this weekend, even IF it is in 3D!

Zz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you perhaps mean Sterling Hall? That's where it was held when I was a student in the late 80s.